Friday, February 11, 2011

That moment when you're covered in blood..

I am really curious as to why women hold onto grudges for so long. I mean, I will admit before I start bashing my own sex, that I hold my fair share of dislike for certain people.
But some people take it to a point that is almost sickening to see.

Honestly what is the real point to a grudge? If you hold onto that hate/dislike/grrr....then you hurt yourself. It is far easier to just not care and let go. Adults let go of childish shit.....stop being five and move on. The bitches in school, at work, in restaurants, in your life in general eventually learn their lesson. That or they stay in the limbo....and just live in that hamster wheel forever.

Either way: Moral of my statements. Move on, enjoy life and let things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment